Ranked as the No. 1 CBSE school in Odisha, Guidance English Medium School offers immediate and future preparatory education to students who share an interest in holistic development and are ready for the future. With us, students will find a solid foundation in academic and co-curricular and sporting activities.
Members of the Guidance English Medium School Brilliance are an impressive team, with a culture of excellence. They are known the world over, they are involved in lawlessness. Moreover, they are so closely linked to the student's progress that they shape their future.
At Guidance English Medium schools, teachers take pride in building their relationships with students. Small classes and strong community make this possible. Teachers meet students outside the classroom to help the student succeed. Experts can help with a family-friendly education program.
Additional curricular activities are designed to give our students the opportunity to experience enrichment beyond the normal school day. The main purpose of ECAs is for students to have fun while learning important life skills and to develop the skills of specific skills.
+91 9861 406 618,
+91 7008 798 789,
+91 7008 810 763
In case, a provisionally admitted candidate fails to meet the criteria fixed, his/her provisional admission shall stand cancelled and his/her deposited fee (except tuition fee) will be returned
The followings are to be submitted along with the filled in application form.
1. Money receipt
2. Photocopy of Marksheet of Class X
3. Photocopy of S.L.C.
4. Two self addressed stamped envelope
On the date of admission the candidates are required to produce the original documents.
1. Mark sheet / Grade sheet of the Board examination / qualifying examination.
2. Transfer Certificate/ School leaving Certificate of the previous school.
3. The conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution attended last
4. The migration certificate for non CBSE candidates.
5. School Based evaluation certificate (for CBSE Students )
6. Two passport size coloured photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer. The original certificates except SLC will be returned after verification.
Application forms with prospectus will be available at the school Cash Counter from the month of December every year (STD. LN-VIII) and for (STD.IX-XII) will be available from the day of publication of class X result every year the Completed application form in all respect must be submitted within 10 days from the day of publication of CBSE Class X result.